Let it GO

 Today's Scripture

Luke 6:37, NIV

Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.


Today's Word

We all go through disappointments, things that are not fair. It’s easy to hold on to the hurts, to think about the negative things people have said to us, to relive the offense. We get up in the morning, and it’s the first thing that comes to mind. We don’t realize how much that’s affecting us. It’s souring our attitude, draining our energy, and limiting our creativity. If you’re going to fulfill your destiny, you have to get good at letting things go.


In Luke 17:1, Jesus said, “It is impossible that no offenses should come, but woe to him through whom they do come!” (NKJV). He didn’t say they might come. He didn’t say that if you’re a good person and you’re nice all the time, nobody will do you wrong. He says that disappointments will come. Betrayals will come. Things that are not fair will come. 


How you deal with these offenses, how you handle the hurts, will determine whether you move forward and see the new things God has in store or whether you get stuck, bitter over what didn’t work out.


I’ve heard it said that if you don’t heal from emotional wounds, you will bleed on people who had nothing to do with them. 

How many people are living wounded over how they were raised, a disciple who walked away, betrayed by a leader, friend or siblings. 


Instead of letting it go, they replay it over and over in their mind, reliving all the hurt. Then they wonder why they don’t have good relationships. It’s because they haven’t healed. They’re living out of a wounded place.


Until you let go of what didn’t work out, that wound is going to hinder you wherever you go. Turn back to repentance & Let go . 


Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord.

Acts 3:19


Prayer for Today

Dear God,

I come to You today with an open heart. I understand that when I bury negative emotions deep inside, they never truly go away. I can’t hold on to anger, hurt, or betrayal and expect them not to affect me. Help me to forgive those who have hurt me, no matter how deeply. Help me to forgive, just as You have forgiven me. I know now that forgiving is not just for their sake but for my own well-being. Thank You that You make all things new and that I can experience the freedom, joy, and victory You have planned for me. I ask for Your strength and guidance to release these negative emotions and step into a new level of happiness and triumph. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seven Ways to Make the Devil Flee

Passion,Vision & Action

The Book of James cpt 3